VSP will work with homeowners on a special design specifically for their property needs for any concrete flatwork and will be dedicated to providing them with a level of service that is unmatched. Our goal is to work with property owners to meet their budgets and produce a high-quality product.
Concrete Slabs & Foundations
What we do
Concrete Driveways, Pool Decks, Patios, Walkways, Resurfacing and more…
Services We Offer
V.S.P. Concrete is dedicated to providing you with a level of service that is unmatched. Our attention to detail, outstanding customer service, competitive prices and over all value ensures an enjoyable experience.
V.S.P. Concrete is proud to offer a wide array of concrete services, including:
- Concrete Foundations – This includes metal buildings, custom homes, shops, room additions
- Driveways – A custom driveway can consist of a roundabout, a meandering curved formation, a valet home entry, or a basic straight entryway.
- Patios – Custom designed to fit the accommodate property landscape.
- Walkways – Includes any size for trash receptacle access, connecting patios to side entryways, access around your property, children’s bicycle paths, etc…
- Pool decks – VSP has experience in custom designing, non-slip surfaces, Kook-deck application, UV coatings and the like.
- Sitting / Planter Walls – Designs include long sitting benches that also serves as a planter area for landscape and variety decorative block and caps.
- Retaining walls – These serve the purpose of holding back hillside areas and increasing usable space in backyards and parking areas.
- Pour in place walls – For special application purposes, this type of structure also holds back intrusive hillsides and can be used for sitting walls, foundations, etc…
- Concrete demolition – Broken raised concrete and trip hazards can be removed and replaced.
- Custom hard-scapes – Includes border mow-curbs around the property perimeter, stepping-stones, and any solid construction pertaining to landscape plans.
- Steps/stairways – Custom design to fit any topographical area.
- Decorative Concrete – Includes special finishing, stamping, and design.
- Colored Concrete – VSP offers colored concrete. Special die is injected at the Concrete Redimix plant and arrives at the site, ready for use. With the subtleness of the earthy, tans and adobe appearance, this style of design is used for decorative jobs such as patios, walkways, and driveways. Sealers are available to protect the colored concrete from harsh UV rays as well as to enhance the look of each color.
- ADA Handicap ramps – County-code approved handicap accommodations.
- Light, medium, heavy broom
- Top cast / Sand finish – This exposes the sand and aggregates’ of the concrete mix design.
- Vintage Salt rock – This type of finish is slip-resistant; salt is cast on the concrete surface, which creates small depressions to allow for a decorative look.
- Assorted stamping – Random stone, granite texture mats, Ashler-slate tile, and wood planks just to name a few.
- Circular Sweat finish – A spherical pattern created from a hand float which it gives a circular design.